Using fiberoptic link is best if you can do it. However
even so you need another end of the twisted-pair cable
connected to another 100 Mbps device. You may check that
device by looping it back on itself first and performing
the immunity test on it. If it passes, it is safe to
asume that it will not fail as supprt equipment to
another DUT. Absorption clamp is an easy to use device
too.

What I would recommend if you really want good
decoupling of your AUX equipment is to use another set
of Ethernet transformers in line with your cable. The
transformers must have center taps in each pair, on both
sides. I recomment GBit 1:1 transformers from BelFuse or
Pulse. Insert transformers in line to each pair (used
and unused), close to your AUX equipment, preferably at
the chamber feedthrough panel. Place 75 Ohm resistor
from each center-tap on the DUT-side to GND (chamber-
wall/panel) for common-mode termination. On the other
(AUX) side of the transformers conect the center taps
directly to the ground panel. You don't care about high-
voltage isolation in this application, so you don't need
any caps. If you keep the connections from the center
taps very short and low-inductance, this will be almost
a bulletproff combination for protecting AUX equipment.

Some other additional measures come to mind, such as
shielded cable on the AUX side and extra 10-15pF (max)
from each line to GND, but most likely you will never
really need them.

All this said, there are many products on the market
that meet 10V and 10 V/m, you can verify it with a pre-
test as I mentioned earlier, so I don't think you really
need such a bulletproof combination. You can expect much
more troubles with EFT and AUX equipment than with
conducted or radiated RF.

Good luck, Neven