Gert Gremmen wrote:
".......
prescan with Increase frequency step size ! (watch out for resonances)
Modify equipment to decrease fault response time (low pass filters ;
software )
Build Specifc test features
Write specific test software
....."

"I am wondering whoelse out there doing these - Is that not sufficient to
demonstrate conformity by follwoing standard procedures? What specific test
features, what specific test software, are they specifed in the standards? Is
this called compliance testing or engineering verification?"

"Of course you will be violating the standard;"

"Can we do this and declare compliance?"

Leslie Bai

NARTE Certified Engineer

(EMC-002112-NE)

www.siemic.com