From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Steven Goulding
Sent: dinsdag 20 augustus 2002 19:03
To: jim.hulb...@pb.com; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: EN 55022:1998 vs. ANSI C63.4

The idea of  putting the ferrites on the cables is to prevent noise from
outside the test site form entering the test site. My opinion is that you
should not have to repeat the test as the ferrites do not have any effect on
what is happening in the room where the test is being performed.

Just one mans opinion.

Steven