From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
marti...@appliedbiosystems.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:12 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Committee Memberships

To all,

I am trying to find out what is required of an individual to become a
member of committees that are responsible for creating standards.  These
committees would include, but not limited to, IEC Technical Committees,
Working Groups and ANSI Standards Committees.

My question is extremely general since I am trying to gather any and all
information on this process. I am sure that many  members of this forum are
involved in various committees that are responsible for creating standards.
Hopefully, you can shed some light on this issue.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
Compliance Engineering