I use a 1,2 or 3 cavity filter which has high Q and the loss is acceptable.
A cavity filter in the 28/32 cm band is easy to assemble from a 2lb fruit
can and if "tweaked" on a network analyzer can provide >30db rejection with
a bandwidth of a couple of Mhz's.  There are many texts describing their
construction.  Contact me off line if you have questions.
Procedure I use is, set the filter to the desired center frequency of
interest with signal gen, network analyzer, or tracking Gen / analyzer.
Determine the insertion loss & record at the center freq. and make the
measurement.  Then correct for the filter loss.  Take this number and factor
against the fundamental and your home.  I usually re-do at the -3db points
of the filter as a sanity check.  If the numbers look funny they probably
are and you need to check the filter center freq.  Repeat for each harmonic
of interest.  You will probably need to adjust your signal attenuation to
keep the measurement in scale.  A bit cheesy but worked well for RF guy's
the last 60 years.
Regards,
Michael Taylor
Hach Group