It's probably not an issue for most folks, but don't trust anything with a
dielectric constant much above that of expanded polystyrene above 1GHz.
Having been burned before.  I would suggest checking the characteristics of
anything you buy for rotational uniformity.  You need either a simple 1/4
wave vertical comb generator, or an isotropic field sensor.  Check either
the received field from the comb generator (or emissions) or the field seen
by the sensor (for immunity) every 10 degrees or so of turntable rotation.
I have data from a dry plywood table with a laminate surface that indicates
more that 8dB variation across the corners of the table at 1GHz.

Regards,

Brent DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda
Louisville, CO