Clamp attenuation calibration.

The calibration proposed in CISPR16 amd to meet the attenuation
is peformed using a "jig" construction of the
required lengthe and 2 connectors and a wire
trough the clamp. All 50 ohm.
The test wire is 4mm diameter and floats at 90 mm
above the jig bottom. This way all type
of clamps can be tested.
Connectors are N-type. The length can
be adjusted to the clamp. The jig flanges
are 100 x 120 mm
For accurate measurement use 2 attentuators of 10 dB
at each end. The proposition number is Cispr A 424/CD
Attenuation must be better then 15 dB (30 - 1000 MHz)
The author forgot to specify in which direction
but bidirectional is assumed.
The official name is CMAD Common Mode Absorption Device.
(before John makes one himself ;<))

Regards,

Gert Gremmen
ce-test, qualified testing