Instead of paying big bucks for the clamps (I am not sure what the price is,
but I'm sure it is too much anyway :), why not buying a bucket of ferrite
doughnuts that can be used over cables. Or, when possible, building in-line
adapters out of sections of cables (maybe 1m long) and lining them up with
ferrites. I'd select a combination of ferrites to cover 30 MHz to about 300
MHz. The high frequencies will be radiated anyway by the segment of the cables
close to the DUT. Taking a little more thorough approach, I'd check the
impedance with the lineup fixed over a defined height above a GND plane. (Not
sure if that would make a big practical difference.)

Neven