Hello Rob,

If IDA used the term "license," they may be referring to something other
than equipment type approval. They could be referring to a dealer's license
for your local supplier in Singapore. It could also be a radio license --
depending on the equipment we're talking about.

If you want to contact me off-list and provide more background, I'll be
happy to try to help you sort it out.

Best regards,

-Fred Borda
Compliance International
www.typeapproval.com

At AM 10:02 01/17/03 +0000, Rob Humphrey wrote:

>I have been advised by the Singapore authorities that I need to get an IDA
>license .
>
>What is it and how do I get one?
>
>Thanks in anticipation
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------- --
>         Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
>Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more
>information and to register, visit http://www.reuters.com/messaging
>
>Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
>sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
>the views of Reuters Ltd.

>with the single line:
>      unsubscribe emc-pstc
>
>For help, send mail to the list administrators:
>      Ron Pickard:              emc-p...@hypercom.com
>      Dave Heald:               davehe...@attbi.com
>
>For policy questions, send mail to:
>
>All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at:
>     http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/
>     Click on "browse" and then "emc-pstc mailing list"

Fred Borda
Director
Marketing & Business Development
Compliance International
www.typeapproval.com

The experts in telecommunications equipment type approval
across the Asia-Pacific region

4713 First Street, Suite 280
Pleasanton, California 94566-7362 USA
Tel  +1.925.417.5571 (direct)