I would never dare to declare U.S. compliance without testing and certify
via a NRTL. But what I am struggling with, is to gain knowledge about the
basic electrical safety laws in U.S. Maybe I do not need legally to go
through a NRTL, but that does not mean I would, even if I could.

The electrical safety legislation seems to be a bit more complicated in U.S.
compared to EU.

Best regards
Amund Westin, Oslo / Norway

http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/