Getting stuff that runs on 130 volts shouldn't be that difficult. Just go
to Mexico. If I remember correctly, the nominal mains voltage is 126 volts,
so 130 volts wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Even here in the USA, some things like 130 volt incandescent light bulbs
aren't too hard to find.

Don Borowski
Schweitzer Engineering Labs
Pullman, WA