Hi Neil:

>   All I get on visiting the site is "404 Page not found error" on their
>   home page. Access to all other pages seems to be ok. Using their search
>   engine facility does not seem to find anything with respect to
>   application notes or harmonics. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry about the bad reference.  Try:

http://www.fluke.com/ElectricalPower/El
ctrical_register.asp?AGID=3&SID=103&redir=/electricalpower/appnotes.asp

If this doesn't work, go to the home page:

http://www.fluke.com/

Then, just work your way through the site
until you find electrical power application
notes.  The title of the app note is:

    "In Tune with Power Harmonics."

Good luck and best regards,
Rich