From: WOODS, RICHARD
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:43 PM
To: IEEE Forum (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Proposed new EMC Directive.

Ian, I recommend that you visit the European Commission's EMC web site:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/enterprise/electr_equipment/emc/index.htm

You will find a guide that describes the file requirements and your
obligations for reselling a private branded product. The basic requirements
are not going to change with the revised directive.

Richard Woods
Sensormatic Electronics
Tyco International