And GOOGLE says right !!!

I don't know why it's just makes you laugh... but I'm a french engineer of
25 that's works in Brasil since 2 years and I would like to develop an EMC
area at Genius Instituto de Tecnología, as in Brasil nobody really cares
with EMC...

Genius stays in Manaus, in the middle of the Amazon forest, that's why it
isn't possible to get some courses neither good informations... I'd like to
thank you Mr Grasso for your usefull information... and for the others... I
didn't choose my Company's name !

Thanks All...

Thomas Krzesaj

Genius Instituto de Tecnología
Av. Açaí, 875 Bloco E
69075-904 Distrito Industrial
Manaus - Amazonas
Brasil
http://www.thomask.fr.st
http://www.genius.org.br

                      "Grasso, Charles"

                      <Charles.Grasso@ec        To:       "'Price, Ed'"
<ed.pr...@cubic.com>, "'james.free...@infineon.com'"
                      hostar.com>                <james.free...@infineon.com>,
tkrze...@genius.org.br, emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                                                cc:

                      25/04/2003 14:37          Subject:  RE: Check list for
PCB Layout

Google says it's a brazilian technology institute.

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.