>> I would like to create a check list in order to help designers and PCB
routers of my company to improve their design / EMI and SI. <<

This is one of the things we get paid to do, assuming anyone is
paying us at all. For this and other reasons given by those who've
already answered your request, it is something you will usually have
to come up with on your own, or pay someone to give you. This last
can often be done by paying them to give your board designers a
seminar on signal integrity; the printed materials supplied with
the course almost always have some kind of check list included, or
at least, rules you can make into one.

Luckily, it's not hard to come up with a check list that will make
a difference in your boards. In its simplest form, it can be nothing
more than a list of everything done _wrong_ over the past few years,
with "Do not ..." in front of it.

For example,
"Do not "
interrupt ground planes.
delete return traces.
leave out ground vias when changing layers.
run high speed clocks on board edges.
share ground traces and connector pins between critical signals.

and so on.

The physics is fairly direct. Getting your check list implemented, that
can be difficult, and I've often thought a seminar on the "politics" of
EMC would be as valuable as one on its physics.

Good luck!

Cortland