Hello John,

A couple of years back at the IEEE EMC symposium a test house in Belgium
gave a talk on a go no go tester that I believe you still can get. They also
make a Pelligrini Target with a wider bandwidth than what you get if you
build it as per those drawings in the standard.

For more detailed info go to http://www.hevrox.be/ and click on the
"Products" button

Best Regards,

Kevin Harris