I read in !emc-pstc that Gordon,Ian <ian.gor...@bocedwards.com> wrote
(in <E1BA0362B28ED211A1E80008C71EA3060206FD03@EXC_EAS01>) about 'NEW EMC
Standards' on Wed, 23 Jul 2003:
>I had a look at the OJ link you sent to check that I had the latest
>versions of the standards I use. However, the document doesn't include
>the 61000-4-x EMC immunity standards. Are they listed elsewhere?

They are not 'notified' under the EMC Directive, because they are only
about methods of measurement, and compliance with the Directive does NOT
require that you have to use those methods, despite what some people
will tell you. All that is required for the 'standards route' is that
the limits in the standards that set limits are met. In addition, for
either route, the practical requirements of Article 4 of the Directive
must be met.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!