From: Brian O'Connell [mailto:boconn...@t-yuden.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:01 AM
To: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: RE: IE C60601-1 table 16

Sir
Thanks for your reply. What clause in 601-1 provides this definition &
determination of WV? I have already discerned what insulation class is being
referred to, and which insulation class is required, as 601-1 clearly explains
and diagrams (at least) this...
Am I blind or is there no clause that defines WV (referred to as "reference" V
in the standard) and if peak V shall be considered?
thanks very much for everyone's advice.
Brian