1. You have already received many good material suggestions from by others
but do you really need 94V-0? I believe that most standards will allow 94V-2
for this purpose (assuming it provides the necessary creepage & clearance
distances and passes the dielectric strength test).
2. If the enclosure is grounded, the insulation will serve as basic
insulation = creepage & clearance distance + hipot test. If the enclosure
isn't grounded, the insulation will serve as reinforced insulation = be
careful, some safety standards have a minimum thickness requirement for
reinforced insulation if only one layer of the material is used (other
standards indicate that whatever thickness passes the hipot test is
acceptable).
3. I suggest that you consider a method of mechanical securement so you
don't have to worry about the reliability/certification of an adhesive.
Punching holes in the insulation that fit over existing standoffs is one
option.
4. Be careful if there is any pressure between the board and enclosure =
this could create reliability questions if a sharp solder pad could put a
hole through the insulation.

Regards,
Bill Bisenius
E.D.& D.