From: Alex McNeil
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 9:22 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: CISPR22 applicability for ITE

Hi Guys,

Q1: Is it true that USA and Canada accept CISPR22:1997/A1:2000 instead of
FCC Part 15 and ICES-003? and only if tested per ANSI C63-4:2002 methods?
Q2: Is it true that Australia now accepts EN55022:1998 or
CISPR22:1997+A1:2000 and/or CISPR22:2003 4th Edition?

Kind Regards
Alex McNeil
Principal Engineer

This email has been scanned for all known viruses and appropriate content by
the Messagelabs mail service.