RE: opinions, please                         11/7/03

IMO it is component as it cannot work as a standalone device.
I'll have to check some of my memory modules when I get home tonite. I have a
bunch laying around from various builds.

John

drcuthbert wrote:

>I have a question: Is a Memory Module (DIMM) considered a component or an
>apparatus?
>
>I'm trying to decide whether the CE MARK is applicable to this type of
product.

> Dave Cuthbert
> Micron Technology

>with the single line:
> unsubscribe emc-pstc
>
>For help, send mail to the list administrators:
> Ron Pickard: emc-p...@hypercom.com
> Dave Heald: emc_p...@symbol.com
>
>For policy questions, send mail to:
> Richard Nute: ri...@ieee.org
> Jim Bacher: j.bac...@ieee.org
>
>Archive is being moved, we will announce when it is back on-line.
>All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at:
> http://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstc

John Lach
Manager Standards and Test
john.l...@carlingtech.com