Ozone is nasty, corrosive stuff.  I've seen what it does
after only 30 days in a home water purification system.

You could try one of the suppliers
  Scott Batiste, Pres
  Ionics Ultrapure Water Corp
  5900 Silver Creek Valley Rd
  San Jose, CA
  408 360 5900
    formerly Ionics Fidelity Purewater

They probably know the standard.

Sorry, don't know their website or email address.

              - Robert -