Try
http://www.retlif.com/electro.htm

They may have what you need.

Mark Schmidt

From: Donnelly, Thomas [mailto:tdonne...@act-sys.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 8:20 AM
To: EMC-PST (E-mail)
Subject: HIRF Testing

Group,

I am looking for a HIRF Test facility to do a test to N8110.71 Table 2
levels which go as high as 3000V/m. Does anyone know of a lab with the
capability?

I know TUV America has this capability but they don't seem to want to
respond to my requests for quote. I am very displeased with their
I requested a quote in early December. Never heard from them. I
requested
they contact me twice on their web page to get other quotes. No response
these queries. Has anyone else has similar experience with them?

Thanks,

Tom Donnelly
EMC Engineer
Smiths Aerospace