Hello Samantha,

For analyzers that do not incorporate an average detector, the FCC
has specified settings of RBW 1 MHz and VBW of 10 Hz for average
measurements in other parts of the Rules for measurements above 1
GHz.  They have been accepting these settings for many years for
spread spectrum and now 802.11 radios operating under 15.247 of the
Rules.

best regards

Tom Cokenias

T.N. Cokenias Consulting