While I don't usually use that standard, let me say some thoughts on this.

1) That's the difficult part. If your interface allow a longer cable, you can
use an additional section of shielded cable (maybe some 20-30 m, or more) in
series of the unshielded cable, and utilize the capacitive coupling from wires
to shield. Shield is then connected to ground with suitable resistor.
The common mode impedance is formed by the capacitance and resistor is series.
Long cable will make some resonance problems that need to be attenuated by
ferrites and such. Needs tuning but finally it will work.

Check first if any IEC 61000-4-6 CDN's are available, they are also 150 ohm
devices.

2) If not possible to terminate, I would not do it; just connect the real
peripheral device.

3) yes

Regards,
Ari