Dear colleagues;

I hope that someone may have come across this problem before.

I have a 19” card cage that has rf emissions radiating from the slots
between the front panels. By using a single horizontal strip of copper tape
across the front of the card cage I am able to reduce the emissions
considerably.

My question is does anyone know of a component (like a short finger strip)
that can be mounted onto the front panels or circuit boards that will bond the
panels together. The bonding only needs to be in one or two positions to half
the wavelength of the emissions.

However the cards must be able to be removed and replaced.

Ian McBurney.

Allen & Heath Limited.

email: ian.mcbur...@allen-heath.com

***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: READ THIS FIRST***

This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom or the entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Allen &
Heath Limited.

Scanner. Anti-virus updates are downloaded on a daily basis . The recipient
should also check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Allen & Heath Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted via this email.

***

is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.

Instructions: http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Mcantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: