From my experience, when you doing a factory inspection for an out of
country requirement, such as CCC, the inspectors will be there for more
than one day.

My CCC audit at my old company was 2+ days.  This was for a simple ITE
product.  The audit/inspection covered our quality system, my lab as
well as the manufacturing facilities.  The inspectors (3 of them)
checked our logs to ensure 100% hipot/ground testing.  Checked cal
system for my lab equipment as well as equipment on the line that is
used for safety testing purposes.  The entire ordeal was like a mixture
of an ISO type audit as well as like a UL/CSA type audit.  I must say I
learned a lot about Chinese customs that week as well.

Hope this helps,
Josh

--
Josh Wiseman