From: Wendy Nya [mailto:wendy...@labone.com.sg]
Sent: 23 June 2005 01:40
To: Emc-Pstc@Ieee. Org
Subject: Need: Refurbished AC Source >3KVA

Dear All,

I am looking for AC Source of > 3KVA, with variable frequency (30~75Hz) and
voltage (90~270V). Preferably refurbished - to reduce cost.

Anybody knows of seller in my region/country: Singapore?

Regards,

Wendy Nya

Laboratory Manager

LabOne Singapore Pte Ltd

is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.

Instructions: http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: