From: Wendy Nya [mailto:wendy...@labone.com.sg]
Sent: 22 June 2005 06:12
To: Emc-Pstc@Ieee. Org
Subject: Voltage Dips/Mains Interruption/Voltage Variation Monitoring

I am using Schaffner's Profline Series to perform the above mention immunity
test. The NSG 2200-1 (AC Switch) does not provide a low voltage signal where I
can connect to the oscilloscope to monitor the percentage dip or voltage
variations.

Please advise me on the following:
(1)     A suitable circuit which I can easily build to step down the voltage
such that I can connect directly to the scope (safely).
(2)     Or any other alternatives?

I have an Agilent infiniium digital scope with a 10:1 miniature passive probe
300V max.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wendy Nya
Laboratory Manager
LabOne Singapore Pte Ltd

is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.
Instructions: http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html
Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org
For policy questions, send mail to: