From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tyra, John
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 7:20 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Request for info on CE Mark penalties

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any good articles or website examples of the penalties for
non- conformance for the CE Mark. I especially need examples for EMC
violations to use to stress the seriousness  and impact to business for some
non regulatory people here who need some convincing.

Thanks in advance for your help

John Tyra
Manager Product Safety

Bose Corporation
The Mountain, MS-450
Framingham, MA 01701-9168

Phone: 508-766-1502
Fax:     508-766-1145

is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.

Instructions: http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: