Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

As EU Standards go out of force and new ones or updated ones become the
replacement.  There is usually a grace period before products must comply
with the replacement.

In order for products to continue to be compliant, it is necessary to
determine if new or additional testing is required under the replacement
standard.  A new Declaration of Conformity is required stating compliance
with the replacement standard.

We have asked ETSI several times, with no response, if there is a document
citing new testing requirements for each standard update.  The alternative
is not pretty; we would need to find a copy of each old standard and
relevant referenced normative ones, our products have been tested to, and
compare each with the current standard.

Example:
Standard tested to:  ETS 300 683 (June 1997)     Latest standard:  EN
301-489-3 V1.4.1 (2002-08)

Thanks,

Frank de Vall
Sr. Engineering Manager - Compliance
Assa Abloy ITG, HID Corporation, Indala Corporation
Denver Research and Development Center
303-453-4018

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html