Hello Ladies and Gents,

I have an immediate opening for a product Safety Engineer here at Bose. This
is a fulltime permanent position and is the result of department growth and
not due someone leaving.

You can view the position at the following website

 <http://www.bose.com/controller?event=
IEW_STATIC_PAGE_EVENT&url=/about/careers/index.jsp&ck=0>
http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VI
W_STATIC_PAGE_EVENT&url=/about/careers/index.jsp&ck=0

To view the position click on "View Jobs and Apply"….then click on " Search
Openings", input Requisition ID#  7398 click on search and the job description
will pop up.

Interested candidates can send there resumes to me directly but please feel
free to send one through the Bose application system.

Hope to hear from you…

Regards,

John Tyra
Manager Product Safety

Bose Corporation
The Mountain, MS-450
Framingham, MA 01701-9168

Phone: 508-766-1502
Fax:     508-766-1145

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: