We have an ethernet port to which is connected a CAT5 cable. When this cable
is routed through an ISN per EN 55022 for conducted emissions measurements,
the port is unable to function. What experience have people had with ISNs in
this application, or what experience do people have with the alternate test
methods (current probe and/or voltage probe measurements)?

We are trying to establish a test procedure that yields repeatable
measurements and hopefully measurements that are correlatable to what other
labs may measure.

Thank you.

Jim Hulbert, Principal Engineer
GMSE/TSO/Compliance Engineering
Pitney Bowes

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: