From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of McInturff Gary
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:03 AM
To: Price, Ed; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Conducted emission measurements

Agree with ED, the las time I used and electronic load it was terrible noisey
in-and-of-itself. Too noisey for emissions tests. As lab equipment – at the
time – it didn’t hgave any FCC emissions testing – and so I doubt it
addressed this area at all. Maybe better these days but I would be skeptical
until I tested a sample.

Gary

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: