Hello Samuel,

And, what say you of products not used in the workplace (I don't
necessarily agree with the position stated by some that one's home is a
workplace - other than for home based businesses)?

Best regards, Art Michael

      -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
     |            http://www.safetylink.com                   |
     |  The Safety Link is the most comprehensive collection  |
     |  of product safety and standards resources on the WEB  |
     |              Int'l Product Safety News                 |
     |        (It's our 18th Anniversary  1988-2006)          |
     |                 P.O.Box 1561 - WWW                     |
     |            Middletown CT 06457-8061 U.S.A.             |
     |     Phone: (860) 344-1651     Fax: (860) 346-9066      |
     |            http://www.safetylink.com/#IPSN             |

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html