Neil,

Thank you so much for your continuously support.

The 10mW Class 1 information helps many manufacturers.  10mW is also the power
limit per Japan (to be confirmed).  We will indicate this information in the
next revision.

By the way, I remember seeing a list of all EU netional authorities.  I cannot
locate that link for the time being.  Could you or any member share that
information?

Best regards,
Grace