Hi Brian:

First, you should measure the current in the ground
wire with an oscilloscope and a current probe or
measure the voltage across a low-value resistance
such as 10 ohms in series with the ground wire.

Second, you should measure the current in the ground
wire with a RMS ammeter.

These should confirm that the difference current is
tripping the GFCI.

If the high frequency is what is causing the GFCI to
trip, you might want to consider re-designing the
EMC filter to lower the high-frequency currents in
the ground wire.  An ideal EMC filter should return
the currents generated in the power supply to the
power supply, not via the mains circuits.

The worst-case fix is to use a 1:1 isolation transformer
between the mains and your equipment.

Make the measurements so that you know what is causing
the GFCI to trip.

Best regards,
Rich

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html