Dear List Members,

Once you complete the Declaration Table, documentation and labeling
requirements for China RoHS, do you need to submit this to the China MII for
approval? Is there any entity in the Chinese government that needs to review
or approve  the documentation before we ship our products?

We are NOT the OEM of this product but will be selling it in China. The OEM
has provided us with the China RoHS required documentation and labeling
requirements.

Thank you!

Christine Rodham

  _____

Catch up on fall's hot new shows <http:
/us.rd.yahoo.com/tv/mail/tagline/falltv
evt=47093/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658>  on Yahoo! TV. Watch
previews, get listings, and more! - ---
>from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to:

Jim Bacher: j.bac...@ieee.org David Heald: emc-p...@daveheald.com

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's
Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.