From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tarver,
Peter
Sent: 14 January 2008 21:30
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Zinc passivation vs. Stainless Steel hardware selection

I don't know if the process to which you refer is the form of anodizing
I've come across called 'Alodine' (also black), but I've seen Alodine
used in earthing paths with several mating interfaces with success.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
ptar...@ieee.org

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for
use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently
delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS
NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the Uniform
Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of
similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any
attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance
to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the
sender, Sanmina-SCI Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any
other person or entity.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html