Good People,

Please, no more replies from consultants. I will not add complexity to
this process. And I am about to start another one of these evil
international projects.

Do not want a third-party - I want an organization that is organized.

Brian

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>