Like this notes says... +/- 8 dB per NSA between all "qualified" sites.  Then
there is the uncertainty part of the equipment to add in.  Then if you have
cables hanging off the EUT, all bets are off, unless you can ensure that those
are NOT radiating.  Not likely, so Mr. Murphy conspires to bedevils you with
apparent random measurements.  Welcome to the world of EMC Test!
Find the reports on line of round robin tests of various labs using a small
well defined source, one without cables, and most labs will be within +/- 4 dB.
 Still rough if you are into cutting that close to the limit.  Aim for Class B,
probably make Class A.  Note that is targeting a 10 dB margin.

 Bill

In the event of a national emergency,

click on the following links to provide directions to your duly elected
mis-representatives.

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
or...
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml