Seen as much as 12 dB at test labs which have performed site testing with
less than 0.5dB variation between them.

1.8dB was traced to spectral regions using conservative antenna factor
table, and part [at least to my thinking] was caused by the choice of GND
plane which interacts with the variations in radiator impedances of the
the EUT.

At least, frequencies from low impedance sources seemed to increase at one
site while frequencies from high impedance sources seemed to decrease.
[This was more a post observation than a concept rigorously pursued]

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>