        From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
david.cole...@selex-comms.com
        Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 8:07 AM
        To: Barker, Neil; 'Powell, Doug'; emc-p...@ieee.org
        Subject: RE: MIL-STD 461 vs. DSTAN 59-41

        Thanks guys, but the question was not "where can I get copies of these
standards?", but a request for a technical comparison of the limits / levels /
methods embodied within them.

        Which as you can appreciate, is no small task. So not wishing to
possibly
re-invent the wheel, I posed the question as I did.

        Best Regards,
        Dave Coleman AIIRSM
        SELEX Communications

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: