        From: Scott Douglas <sdoug...@ptcnh.net>
        Subject: A Disk To Reduce EMI from Cell Phones?
        To: "'EMC PSTC'" <emc-p...@ieee.org>
        Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 3:58 PM

        Oh Mighty List,

        Received an email from my sister with information about a product
called
        the Neutralizer which uses a "proprietary organic compound composed of
        natural earth elements which neutralizes the effect of man-made EMF
        exposure on human DNA". This product comes in the form of a sticker you
        can apply to your cell phone, computer monitor, etc. such that "human
        DNA can be protected from the damaging effects of RF/EMF". Somewhere I
        read that it does not block or absorb EMI, but "transforms" it into
        coherent and non-harmful radiation emulating "organic" radiation (my
        words here). I also read something about a holographic disk. All in all
        I was rather confused, like I was going in circles.

        I am not doing a great job of explaining this product so I ask you to
        visit: http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/neutralizer.html and see
for
        yourselves. Scroll down to read all the material, especially the FAQ at
        the end. I also read one or two of the "research" papers here:
        http://www.aulterra.com/en-US/welcome/research.

        I am not connected in any way with this product, except my sister
bought
        some disks. I am really curious to know if anyone on the list has ever
        heard of this product? Or would someone else go check out these web
        sites and let me know what you think? On the one hand, it sounds like
        the holy grail of EMI fixes. On the other hand, maybe I need to take
out
        a selling license for the product and plan to retire early.

        All comments welcome, on or off list.

        Best regards,

        Scott Douglas
        sdoug...@ptcnh.net

        List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

             Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
             Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

             David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: