As Ted Mentioned, GB standards are for mainland China.  They may be viewed
through www.sac.gov.cn (the rectangular icon on the bottom left side).

For CNS standards, I tried cnsonline.com.  I stopped when I was asked for an
account.  Several members did go through it and purchased CNS standards.  I
will forward the difficulty of purchasing CNS standards to BSMI.

In the meantime, if you urgently need any CNS standard(s), please let me know
by Thursday, August 14, 2008.  A top rank of BSMI official is coming to
Detroit for the 2008 IEEE EMC Symposium next week.  He is more than happy to
assist you.

Best regards,
Grace