Dear Kevin,

you are right in addition to the regulatory requirements the network operator
requirements need to be fulfilled.
As you already mentioned PTCRB for US and GCF for Europe.
We perform 3G testing and certification for both of them.

Kind Regards

Toralf Jahn
Radio Communication Manager

Eurofins Product Service GmbH
Storkower Straße 38c
15526 Reichenwalde
Germany

(Phone) +49 33631-888 214
(Fax) +49 33631-888 640

mailto:toralfj...@eurofins.de
http://www.eurofins.com
http://pt.eurofins.com

Managing Directors: Christian Keding, Jörg-Timm Kilisch, Dr. Matthias-Wilbur
Weber
Place of Business: Reichenwalde
Registration Office: HRB 103428

REACH - act now ! Pre-registration deadline is December 1st, 2008. Please visit
the Product-Testing Website to find out, if and how REACH affects you and how
we can support you - or send an eMail with your inquiry to re...@eurofins.com !

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.