Dear list members,

I am looking for the field strength that implantable pacemakers are designed
to work perfect at. Frequency range in question is 10 - 50 kHz.

The medical standard EN 60601-1-2 has no requirements in that frequency range.

I have found EN 45502-1 and ISO 14708-2 as standards for implantable
pacemakers but we do not have these standards. Do you know if one of these
standards, or the both, would be relevant for answering the question?

Or maybe someone is able to toss off an answer?

Regards, and thanks in advance,

Niels Hougaard

Niels Hougaard

Bolls Rådgivning

Ved Gadekæret 11F

DK-3660 Stenløse

Denmark

T: +45 48 18 35 66

F: +45 48 18 35 30

n...@bolls.dk

www.bolls.dk <http://www.bolls.dk/>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>