Hmm,

No guesses how to answer that lol. You get what you pay for holds true.

Derek Walton

On 4/13/2010 6:01 PM, Brian O'Connell wrote:
> Employers in the U.S. seldom tolerate "lost" hours unless it has an
immediate benefit to the bottom line. This attitude is very strong towards
'ancillary' engineering activities such as regulatory. The time lost is yours.

> Quote from the boss of a former colleague:
>   "xxx, you need to do a presentation at the yyy. Tight schedule. Probably
can write it in a weekend or two. Let me see your first cut Monday."

discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail
to<emc-p...@ieee.org>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>