From: <ralph.mcdiar...@ca.schneider-electric.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:28:00 -0700
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] 50 ohm LISN (AMN)

Thank you all.   I feel better now; knowledge is often comforting.

Would it be correct to say that the EUT power port 'sees' an impedance of
approx 50 ohms in parallel with the reactance of the inductance used in the
LISN?

Ralph McDiarmid  |  Schneider Electric  |  Renewable Energies Business  |
CANADA  |   Compliance Engineer