I agree with the Class B assessment but be careful with "could be
possible" wording. The environment is where it is normally to be
used not every possible place it could be used. After all, it is
possible to put a beer brewery in the basement of a church as well.

Bob Heller
3M EMC Laboratory, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336 Fax:
 651-778-6252

> From:
> Doug Kramer <dkra...@nceelabs.com>
> To:
> "emc-p...@ieee.org" <emc-p...@ieee.org>
> Date:
> 03/25/2010 08:57 AM
> RE: EU emissions standard for commercial kitchen equipment?
> Sent by:
> <emc-p...@ieee.org>
>
> To John's point, it could be possible for the restaurant to be on
> the first floor and a flat upstairs, so it is considered Class B,
> just like a doctor's office for medical products.
> -Doug

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>